Enrolling in Deciphera AccessPoint
It’s easy to get started: Ask your doctor to enroll you in Deciphera AccessPoint today.
Why get enrolled?
By enrolling in Deciphera AccessPoint, you can get:
- Insurance support—we can answer questions about insurance, check on your coverage for Qinlock® (ripretinib), and tell you what your out-of-pocket costs might be
- Financial help—depending on your situation, you might be eligible for the Commercial Copay Program, funding from foundations or other organizations, or even free medication*
- Free, temporary supply—if your insurance is delayed in making a coverage decision or your coverage changes, you may be eligible for a free, temporary supply through the Rapid Start or Bridge programs*
*Terms and conditions apply. Copay program is subject to an annual benefit maximum. Full terms and conditions provided prior to enrollment.
Enrollment is fast and easy
- Your doctor’s office fills out a form
- You provide a signature
- Deciphera AccessPoint takes it from there
That’s it! One form connects you with the many services available through Deciphera AccessPoint.
Ask your doctor to enroll you in Deciphera AccessPoint today.
Give us a call
Our Case Managers are dedicated to helping patients who have been prescribed Qinlock.
They're standing by and ready to support you in whatever way they can.
Call 1‑833‑4DACCES (1‑833‑432‑2237)
Monday–Friday 8AM–8 PM ET
Help getting Qinlock® (ripretinib)
Financial help and other services are available for people with different kinds of insurance, or
no insurance at all.
See what’s available
Get more information about insurance, Qinlock, and other support resources.